LR50 Laser Machine Receiver
LR50 Laser Machine Receiver/Detector featuring Built-in Blade Tilt and Excavator Boom Plumb Indicator.
This LR50 Laser Machine Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver/Detector on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades. The easy-to-use LR50 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity
- Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoe's
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions
- LR50 Laser Machine Receiver with Holding Clamps
- 4 x C-Cell NiMH Batteries
- Charger 220 V AC & Adapter
- Full Warranty 2 Years