LR20 Laser Machine Receiver
Spectra Precision LR20 Laser Machine Receiver/Detector for use on mini excavators and compact machines
Spectra Precision LR20 laser machine receiver Ideal for use on mini-excavators and compact machines.
The LR20 laser machine receivers allow compact machines to achieve tighter tolerances without the need for a grade checker. Now smaller machines can be more productive while improving accuracy and saving material usage costs.
Designed specifically for the cost-conscious site prep contractor, these receivers offer a very attractive return on investment by improving the productivity and material usage costs of compact machines. From simple depth and slope display to elevation control, you can broaden the scope of job applications and very easily move the laser receivers across their fleet of compact machines.
These rugged units can be easily moved from machine to machine with features and setup options for multiple applications and specifications. The 360-degree laser reception height ensures maximum laser control across the site.
The LR20 is as a standalone display receiver for mini excavators, backhoes and scrapers, skid steer attachments, box blades, pulled scrapers and small dozers. It is powered NiMH batteries and direct machine power.
- 8-in., 360-degree laser reception provides increased working area and range
- Built in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking in mini-excavator applications
- Polycarbonate housing and elastomer over molding provides rugged durability for years of reliable use
- Super bright grade display with green "on-grade" LEDs provides superior depth/elevation indication
- Push button setup for ease of use and application flexibility
- System package with mini magnetic mount fits in compact carrying case for easy storage and transport
- Center and offset on-grades are ideal for both grading and excavating applications
- Powered by NiMH batteries or direct machine power
- Landscaping, building pads, sports fields, concrete flatwork, tennis courts
- Footers, storm drains, utility, sewage
- General construction grade and depth control
- LR20 Laser Receiver with Holding Clamps
- Magnetic Mount
- 5 x Typ AA NiMH Batteries
- Charger 220 V AC & Adapter
- Full Warranty 2 Years