HL450 Digital Detector with Clamp
The Spectra Precision HL450 Digital Detector is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL450 Laser Receiver features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 40 mm or ±1.5 inches. The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity.
The HL450 has a 102 mm (4 inch) reception height, double the typical industry standard, which allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. Also included is a patented anti-strobe sensor that prevents construction lights from setting off the receiver and makes it easier to identify the laser beam signals.
The Detector is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions. It is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop up to 1.5 meters (5 feet) onto concrete.
Features and Benefits:
- Digital Readout of Elevation allows faster readings by displaying the exact numerical distance from grade, eliminating the need to move the receiver to get to "on-grade".
- Anti-Strobe Sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals.
- Large reception height allows faster readings by acquiring the beam quickly, and makes it easier to stay in the beam.
- Durable in tough environments provides less downtime due to damage or service requirements after accidental drops.
Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
- Cut and fills
- General grading
- Foundations, forms, and footings
- HL450 Detector
- Clamp 994903-01 for Receiver
- 2 x AA-Batteries
- Operating Manual
- "No Downtime" Warranty 2 + 1 Years